An Crucial, hip guide to wine for the brand new generation of wine drinkers, from the creators of the award-wining web page WineFolly.com
Red or white? Cabernet or merlot? Mild or daring? What to pair with food? Drinking nice wine isn’t exhausting, however finding nice wine does require a deeper working out of the basics.
Wine Folly: The Crucial Guide to Wine will mean you can make sense of it all in a novel infographic wine book. Designed by the creators of WineFolly.com, which has won Wine Blogger of the Year from the World Wine & Spirits Festival, this book combines graceful, brand new knowledge design with knowledge visualization and provides readers pragmatic answers to all their wine questions, together with:
• Detailed style profiles of well-liked and beneath-the-radar wines.
• A guide to pairing food and wine.
• A wine-region phase with detailed maps.
• Sensible pointers and tricks for serving wine.
• Strategies for tasting wine and identifying flavors.
Packed with knowledge and encouragement, Wine Folly: The Crucial Guide to Wine will empower your decision-making with Sensible wisdom and provide you with confidence on the table.